Granada, Nicaragua

by - 1:45 PM

Back in March my mom and I traveled to Granada, Nicaragua. Last summer we traveled to Costa Rica and discovered a love for Central America, so we decided to explore Nicaragua, a country that was on both of our bucket lists. We spent seven days on a beautiful island of the coast of Nicaragua, and three days in the city of Granada. The colonial architecture, colorful homes, beautiful lakes and volcanoes, and kind and welcoming locals all make Granada such a special city. 

I hope you enjoy seeing a few of the many pictures I took on this trip! If you would like to see more pictures, you can check out my instagram, @alexagmarsh. If you have any questions about this city, the hotel that we stayed in, or anything else about our travels then leave a comment and I will make sure to reply. :)


 







                                                       




                                           


You May Also Like

0 comments