6 Must-Reads For Young Adults

by - 10:37 AM




To me, reading is not only one of the greatest ways to learn in an academic sense, but is a way to become more open-minded, creative, considerate, and aware of the world that is constantly changing around us. It is a way to escape and become immersed in a story unfamiliar to our own, no matter if it is fiction or non-fiction. Today I thought I would share with you all a few of my recent favorite books that I would recommend to high school students such as myself as well as adults. Instead of writing a summary of each book, I chose to include several quotes from other readers. I hope you give at least one of these books a read and share your thoughts as well as your favorite books with me, for I would love to hear your recommendations!

1. Life of Pi, by Yann Martel.







2. Rebecca, by Daphne du Maurier.





3. Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand.









4. The Secret Life of Bees, by Sue Monk Kidd.







5. The Kite Runner, by Khaled Hosseini.




6. To Kill A Mockingbird, by Harper Lee.


You May Also Like

0 comments