A Delayed Introduction

by - 10:14 AM


After writing down a list of many ideas for my future blog posts in my journal, I realized that I sort of jumped into posting without giving you a proper introduction! In today's blog post I am going to share with you a little bit about what inspired me to create my blog, and what you can expect from me in the future.

As mentioned in my blog post all about my online jewelry store "lexaschicboutique," I absolutely love to create and design, and I love having an outlet wear I can share my passions and express myself and my personal style. Prior to creating my blog, I posted fashion and beauty videos weekly on my Youtube channel "Alexa Marsh," but my love of photography combined with my passion for writing fueled my decision to focus mainly on blogging. I deleted most of my old videos, but I still have several up on my channel. I still plan on posting montages and other creative types of videos, but just not as frequently as previously.

Along with sharing my passions and thoughts to all those who wish to read, I believe that blogging, as well as creating videos, is such a great way to document your experiences through your writing as well as your photography. It is so cool to me that I will be able to look back on my blog posts and see what my thoughts, emotions, and beliefs were at the time.

As for the content that I will be posting, you can definitely expect posts about my travels as well as destinations I wish to travel to, fashion posts consisting of outfit of the days and my current favorite styles, and advice relating to self-improvement as well as dealing with confidence. I also plan on sharing what I eat in a day and/or other posts relating to health, as well as beauty posts consisting of my favorite products and my skincare and makeup routines.

I hope you enjoy reading my posts and that you stick around! I am very open to suggestions, so let me know if there are any specific blog posts that you wish to see from me! 
SaveSaveSaveSave

You May Also Like

0 comments