A Pop Of Color Everywhere

by - 7:19 AM

In the summertime, color is my best friend both clothing and accessory-wise. Whether I am running errands with my mom, eating out for dinner, or taking a day trip to the city, when I my outfit and accessories are colorful I always feel like I am in "a sunny state of mind." That is one of the reasons why I absolutely love my adorable pink and gold bracelets from lolohanaco on etsy! Along with my obsession with the colors, I love these bracelets because they are perfect for layering.

Immediately after receiving my bracelets in the mail, I knew the exact outfit I wished to wear with my bracelets. Because I love rompers, I chose to pair my bracelets with this super comfortable romper from Lilly Pulitzer as well as my pink fleur de lis Jack Rogers sandals. 



























SaveSaveSaveSave

You May Also Like

0 comments