Afternoon Tea at the St. Regis Hotel

by - 7:45 AM

Tasting small, decadent sweets, sandwiches, and scones while sipping hot tea in our fancy dresses (in this case I wore a romper) has always been something my mom and I both enjoy doing together very much, so we decided to schedule afternoon tea at our overnight stay at the St. Regis Hotel.  


The set up for our tea time was absolutely stunning. We were placed in the beautiful lobby directly adjacent to a window, and were given a long list of options regarding our choice of tea, from black, green, and white teas to oolong, rooibos, and herbal teas. Seeing that I love herbal tea, I chose the "Garden of Dreams" tea, and my mom chose the "St. Regis Signature Blend," a black tea.




We were presented with quite a lot of sweets and sandwiches, so if you are planning on attending tea at the St. Regis Hotel, I would definitely recommend having a very light lunch!

Because I am a vegetarian, I was unable to try all of the savory sandwiches, but the curry egg salad tart as well as the burrata cheese, watercress emulsion were very yummy!


My mom and I loved all of the treats, but our absolute favorites were the scones! As presented in the image above, the scones came with Devonshire cream, lemon curd, strawberry jam, and honey.


You May Also Like

0 comments